New SAT Writing: Fastest Way to Improve
Quickly Master the SAT Writing by Categorizing & Statistically Evaluating What Question TYPES You are Getting Wrong
What you’ll learn
- Learn ALL necessary grammar rules to ACE the SAT Writing
- Take a FULL SAT Writing 44 Question Exam
- Know the question types for all your incorrect answers
- Understand all video solutions for 44 exam questions
- Identify weaknesses based on statistical feedback of incorrect question type and frequency
- Learn all usage rules for comma, colon, dash, semicolon, and period
- Learn procedures to approach similar question types systematically
- Basic knowledge of English grammar and motivation to improve your SAT score
I am absolutely thrilled to introduce a revolutionary SAT Writing course. It is important that you study the SAT exam with strategy. Study strategies focused on volume are obsolete and wasteful considering the busy schedules of high school students.
- Therefore, I’ve created an SAT Writing course that focuses on teaching SAT Writing prep with STRATEGY by applying statistical analysis to evaluate your performance. To identify your weaknesses, incorrect answers are categorized into question types using provided question category charts.
- Then the inaccuracy frequency of each question category is graphically represented using pre-formulated excel charts.
- Furthermore, exams are supplemented with analytical videos that examine and extract relationships among questions of the same category.
- Like in any field, strategy is key, and the SAT test prep field is no different.
- Start approaching SAT test prep scientifically by applying statistical and collective analyses of incorrect question types to reap the benefits of smarter strategic learning.
Who this course is for:
- SAT Writing students (ALL Levels)
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Greetings! I studied Biomedical Engineering at Columbia University in New York City and have over 15 years of experience teaching the SATs. Over the years, I have refined the best strategies to master the SATs and have helped many students achieve perfect scores. In today’s highly competitive education field, volume driven study strategies are obsolete, and it is important to evaluate your incorrect answers with categorized feedback to statistically identify strengths and weaknesses. My engineering background at Columbia equips me with the perfect scientific approach to test prep that focuses on the importance of learning systematically and strategically. I am thrilled to introduce the only course that applies statistical principles to test prep, so enroll today and allow me to help you accomplish the score of your dreams!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.