New SAT Writing 800: Guaranteed Results
Master the SAT Writing section by learning a few simple rules.
What you’ll learn
- Answer every multiple choice question with confidence
- A copy of the The Official SAT Study Guide
In this course, you will learn how to master Writing & Language section of the SAT. This course is for you if you usually pick an answer based on “what sounds right.”
Learn how to pick an answer based on
- Connected meaning – pick an answer that connects with the sentences around it.
- Grammar – learn the main grammar rules that are tested.
- Style – discover what the College Board considers to be ‘good’ style.
After taking this course, you should practice these skills with the Official SAT Study guide to see results.
Who this course is for:
- Students willing to put the time and effort into learning the rules and applying them to each question.
- NOT for students who aren’t willing to put practice applying these skills.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I grew up and attended college in Australia, but moved to the USA for grad school and have fallen in love with America.
Having worked in education for a number of years before grad school, I felt the passion to return to helping students achieve their potential.
In particular, I specialize in helping students master the SAT and ACT. Over the years, I have developed a foolproof method of attacking these tests that have produced amazing results for all my students. Using these methods, I have scored perfectly on both tests and have even trained students as young as 14 to achieve their own perfect scores.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.