American English for Success in Business
A comprehensive American Accent course to help you master American English.
What you’ll learn
- Over six hours of video instruction and demonstrations with master teacher Jolinda Osborne
- Lessons that show you how to pronounce each of the 43 sounds of American English
- Drawings to illustrate the correct mouth position for each sound
- Troubleshooting instruction to fix common pronunciation mistakes
- Practice exercises to fine-tune your pronunciation of commonly used words at work
- Sentences, idiomatic phrases and dialogues to master American intonation and rhythm
- Pronunciation rules to ensure that your speech is grammatically correct
- “Speak like an American” tips so that your speech is fluid and natural
- Downloadable PDF booklets of all lessons: Over 200 pages of instructional material for many more hours of practice
- -International Phonetic Alphabet provides a methodology for accurate listening and pronunciation
- The course is optimized for tablets, smart phones and computers. Study anywhere. Anytime!
- Functional knowledge of English
Are you ready to master your spoken English and advance your career?
Sound American is designed for professionals and students who are serious about speaking English with accuracy, clarity and confidence.
After taking this comprehensive course, you will know how to produce all of the sounds of American English, pronounce work-related vocabulary and idiomatic expressions, use accurate pronunciation grammar, and speak with an American intonation.
You will have the confidence to speak up in meetings, present your good ideas, influence your coworkers, win over your customers, and fully participate in conversations with your American friends and colleagues.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals and students who want to significantly improve their spoken American English
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Jolinda Osborne is the Founder and President of Intercultural Communication Services, Inc. Since 1988, her mission has been to help individuals communicate effectively in order to succeed in their professional and personal lives. Jolinda has coached and trained executives, managers, engineers, physicians, scientists, and marketers in Fortune 500 companies and in other corporate, educational and government organizations. Jolinda thrives on working with seasoned and new employees who are motivated to contribute their talents and expand their careers. She knows first-hand that when employees master American English, they gain confidence and respect, and they influence decisions and take on responsible roles in their organizations. Clients respond to Jolinda’s teaching and coaching approach – comprehensive and relevant content combined with rigorous and encouraging support – so that the yquickly integrate what they learn and put it to use at work. In addition to Sound American, Jolinda has authored Improve Your Spoken English and Pronunciation, as well as a series of books designed to teach American culture and expressions: Take the Bull by the Horns, Against All Odds, and Touch All the Bases. Please visit: www.jolindaosborne.com, to learn more about Jolinda and her company, clients, products and mission.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.