Conversational English: Speak English like an American – Will’s English Studio
What you’ll learn
Master loads of simple but practical words and expressions.
Learn the ideology and culture difference behind a situational dialogue from the perspective of a native English speaker.
Overcome the shyness and lacking in confidence for those just beginning to have a conversation with English speaking people.
- Upper-beginner English level
Have you ever felt nervous, shy and embarrassed in jumping into a conversation and don’t know the suitable topics to keep a conversation going under an international environment?
This’s a common problem and you are not alone!
Here you come in the right place to start your networking journey in English.
This course is designed in a strict logic and it’s easy to catch.
- Capture the original expressions, the culture tips and the mindset behind a relevant contextual situation from the perspective of a native English speaker.
- By the end of this course you will be able to deal with the majority of the situations which you can meet in networking events, from the beginning of introducing yourself or greetings all the way to end a conversation politely.
- By the end of this course you will be capable of taking part without preparation in a conversation on familiar subjects or of personal interest or which concern the everyday life.
- By the end of this course you will be aptitude to articulate expressions in a simple and appropriate way to talk about your nationality, your jobs, your hobbies, your travelling experiences, your family, your favourites and social medias, etc., without being offense and discourteousness.
Each episode is about 10 minutes which is a complete and independent topic, it is designed to be a fragmentation learning scheme which has been proved to be efficient and effective.
Who this course is for:
- If you are not confident with conversational English，
- If you wanna improve your pronunication and spoken English,
- If you wanna learn how to communicate with native English speakers,
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Gargi Purandare: It was really good.I learnt a lot.
Jenho: The audit recording equipment seems not working well, even the teacher taught professionally .
Hani Hasan: Happy about that 🙂
Malinda: The accent is real and lovely, and the contents are useful and easy to catch, very down-to-earth, the key is that the instructor is so charming and vibrant.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Will’s English Studio
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.