Teach Kids Speak English Naturally in 70 Days – Arsalan Tosifi
What you’ll learn
Understand the fundamentals of 5+1 main classroom elements: Content, Medium, Method, Student & Teacher + Classroom Management.
Apply the verbal loop method to practice second language the way we learned our mother tongue through LISTENING, IMITATING, UNDERSTANDING and SPEAKING.
Assimilate the new language foundations within 70 days into children’s subconscious mind and enable them to speak the basics as bilinguals
Learn to interact with your students 100% in English and practice speaking naturally and progressively.
Learn the progressive cycles of “Practice Pattern Routine ” to speed up the language learning process.
Know why existing education failed in teaching a new language to children.
Understand how we learned our first language, as well as the principles of learning the mother tongue.
Understand the shortcomings of learning languages through grammar teaching and translation.
Use the six mediums of teaching tools provided for practicing language effectively.
Get tips on how to collect and use applicable contents that are most suitable for ESL teaching.
Give proper homework and learn to motivate your students towards doing it.
Acquire basic classroom management skills that will make you an effective teacher in managing classrooms and the behavior of bilingual students, in a fun and respectful atmosphere
In the classroom: Internet connection, a computer, a big screen and speakers.
At home: any small or big computer device with Internet, such as smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
No teaching experience is required.
If you are looking to transform your boring and ineffective ESL lessons into a fun, engaging, and efficient environment, this course will help you to achieve that by understanding and learning:
- The shortcomings of existing ESL education approaches
- Principles of learning the mother tongue
- How the bilingual brain works
- Five main elements of a classroom setting
- Types of content children like to learn
- Types of mediums to apply
- The most efficient and natural methodology
- Progressive Practice Pattern
- How to manage yourself and your students
- How to manage yourself and lead your students
And much more…
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Arsalan Tosifi, also known as Teacher Alen in the education field. I have more than a decade of experience in early childhood ESL teaching and business management.
My experiences and achievements include:
- Taught various types of ESL curriculums with a deep understanding for each.
- Designed and authored EnglishKidsYoga curriculum that garnered wide amount of interests from kids and parents.
I am also the founder of EnglishTrip ESL Kindergarten in South Korea, where I successfully:
- Created and implemented the Project-Based Learning umbrella with hundreds of lesson plans running on the philosophy of “Learning by Doing”, Out-Of-Classroom activities, as well as the rich exploration of the natural learning process for bilingual children.
- Conducted trainings for teachers and parents.
My promise to you
Having been an English teacher for many years, I understand exactly the frustrations and stress you are facing each day in the classroom. Teaching English to students who are not interested in learning a second language can be very challenging. There are huge amounts of pressure and high expectations for teachers to carry out their duties, achieve results, and yet keep the classes fun and stress-free.
That is why I developed the EnglishSeed “Teach Kids Speak English Naturally in 70 Days” Method which guarantees the satisfaction of everyone. You will gain confidence as a teacher, raise student interests, and achieve tangible results in the process that will make parents and school managers proud and satisfied!
BONUS for this Course
- You will receive a whole-section on Classroom Management tips and basic guidelines at the end of this course. The full-course will be available for purchase separately in the near future.
- You will also receive a summary of the course in downloadable PDF format.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in Lesson 1!
All the best,
Who this course is for:
- Beginner, advanced kindergarten and elementary English teachers.
- Parents who want to teach their kids English at home.
- School managers looking for a more effective and proven language method than the current approach.
- All language teachers can benefit from this method, as it be applied to any languages.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Narjis Hosseini: There were very useful and practical tips given in this course.
Alaa Mohammed Ihmaid: amazing , as a mother i have learned a lot .
Somnath Jana: Mostly true
Dipanwita Bhattacharya: Yes, the coarse was really a very enjoyable one. It not only provided for building skills for me but also opened up new vistas for future.Thank you ,teacher.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
My educational background is in mechanical engineering, however in Oct 2010 after working for a months as an English teacher in a kindergarten in South Korea, I found my true interest and passion. Since then I have:
– Taught various types of ESL curriculums with a deep understanding for each.
– Designed and authored EnglishKidsYoga curriculum that garnered wide amount of interests from kids and parents.
– Developed the EnglishSeed Method, an ESL teaching program based on the philosophy of learning English the way you learned your mother tongue. This method is tried and tested in helping children learn English naturally and effortlessly.
– Created the EnglishSeed Educational Youtube channel along with original animated ESL songs as education materials.
– Created the online animated video course “Teach Kids Speak English in 70 days, the way you learned your mother tongue” for beginner and advanced teachers.
I was also the founder of EnglishTrip ESL Kindergarten in South Korea. For more than half a decade running the Kindergarten, I had successfully created and implemented the Project-Based Learning umbrella with hundreds of programs running on the philosophy of “Learning by Doing”, out-of-classroom activities, as well as the rich exploration of the natural learning process for bilingual children. I had also conducted numerous trainings for teachers and parents in line with my curriculum.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.