IELTS MASTERCLASS – The Fast Track to Writing Part Two
Let’s knock it out of the park! Get to Band 7 in a flash! This is the FAST TRACK to IELTS success.
What you’ll learn
- Get a band 7 – 9 in the Writing section.
- Finish the task in the allotted time – under 40 minutes
- Structure answers in a clear, coherent and concise manner.
- Understand the importance and effectiveness of Brainstorming.
- Use Take Away Templates effectively.
- Candidates should have scored at least Band 5 in a previous exam
- This course is designed to guide and mentor candidates who need to understand the requirements of the test, the criteria, the structures for each essay type and the templates/ short cuts that can take them there.
- This course will help anyone go up at least half a band.
- This course takes you behind the scenes so you understand the test from an examiner’s perspective.
Sign up for this tried and tested method to get Band 7 with ease. Many years of tutoring and assessing essays has taught me what is required in terms of all the marking criteria. And now I am willing, ready and able to share that knowledge with you. If you thought that learning vocabulary lists was the best way to get the Band you require, I can teach you a better, faster and more logical method.
Time is money and I do not think that candidates should waste time wading through tons of irrelevant information which is why my courses are concise and get straight to the heart of the matter! With my courses, you get quality, not quantity.
In my course, you will learn how to target the criteria and give the examiners what they want!
Work smarter, not harder!
Student review : She knows the whole story in details about IELTS, some of her information are really noooot available on the internet and they’re extremely crucial. I spent long time studying IELTS with many teachers before, but after the first session with her I realized that these teachers were amateurs Her sense of humor will make your studying joyful, boredom isn’t there anymore so you will get the chance to study in a joyful atmosphere which is obviously rare Don’t hesitate and book your class
Let me guide and mentor you on the FAST TRACK to success.
In this course, IELTS The Fast Track to Writing Part Two, I will provide :
- An overview, which discusses criteria and common errors, is followed by three lectures, each dedicated to an easy type.
- Lecture One – Overview
- Lecture Two – Opinion Essay
- Lecture Three – Discuss both sides and give your opinion
- Lecture Four – Problem/ Solution Essay
Courses for :
- IELTS MASTERCLASS – An overview ( I have seen YouTube videos with 300k views that barely scratch the surface. Let’s dig deeper!)
- IELTS MASTERCLASS – The Fast Track to Writing Part One (Learn how to write this report using 15 effective sentences in 20 minutes)
- IELTS MASTERCLASS – The Fast Track to Speaking (Join me as we navigate the Speaking test, learn structuring for Part One and Three, and understand what the examiner is listening for in Speaking Part Two).
will follow in 2018!
IELTS NAS CEE
Who this course is for:
- IELTS CANDIDATES
- Candidates who want to get Band 7 – 9 for Ielts Writing Part Two
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
IELTS NAS CEE
I am a South African, certified IELTS specialist with 7000 hours of online experience (and climbing) and a globetrotter who is enchanted by Europe. Travelling and immersing myself in foreign cultures have given me a bird’s eye view of the world.
I started out as a writer (and have won many international competitions), then branched into teaching during my first trip to a tiny town called Changchun in China. In in addition to a decade of INTERNATIONAL classroom tutoring in China, Turkey and SA, I tutor ONLINE, mentoring IELTS students in preparation for their exams. On these sites, I specialise in preparing candidates for the IELTS SPEAKING Test and I have guided many committed candidates to Band 7-8.5
As a published AUTHOR with an IELTS blog, I am also adept at essay assessments, an integral part of the IELTS test preparation process.
Having taught Writing courses at renowned institutes and online, I decided to diversify and create clear, coherent, concise courses that cover all aspects of the IELTS exam – through Udemy where candidates can review the material at their own pace, at the leisure.
When I am not creating courses for UDEMY, I tutor on multiple platforms, offering One to One Bespoke lessons to candidates.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.