Useful English Vocabulary & Idioms With Fluency Exercises – Able Lingo
What you’ll learn
Students will be able to start using important English vocabulary, idioms, and phrases immediately.
Students will be able to communicate more effectively in English and sound more like a native speaker.
Students will better understand English speaking TV shows, YouTube videos, audio, movies, etc.
Students will recognize vocabulary and idioms on IELTS, TOEIC, FCE, TOEFL, OPI, and OPIC exams.
A desire to have some fun and enjoy improving your English
A pre-intermediate or higher level of English
A heartbeat, a personality, and a computer, tablet, or smartphone
THIS UNIQUE COURSE will:
- Make you smile while you learn, practice, pronounce, and master important English vocabulary and idioms.
- Test your knowledge and proficiency with stories and quizzes, review conversations, and practice exercises.
IN THIS COURSE, we use entertaining situations to:
- Learn, practice, and pronounce useful English vocabulary words and English idioms that you can start using immediately
- Use @ablelingo Instagram Stories as a fun and unique way to help you learn and remember
- First learn each vocabulary word or idiom in three parts: 1) Example, 2) Definition, 3) Practice
- Further develop the target vocabulary and idioms with extra examples, extra explanations, extra pronunciation practice, conversations, and lively stories
TO GUARANTEE your improvement, this course uses:
- Extra synonyms and antonyms to expand your understanding of target vocabulary
- Additional similar and opposite expressions to increase understanding of target idioms
- Quizzes and hands-on exercises to test your knowledge of what was taught
- Important vocabulary and idioms used frequently by native English speakers
- Step by step pronunciation practice to improve your oral communication skills
AFTER taking this course:
- Students will be able to communicate more effectively in English and sound more like a native speaker.
- Students will understand similar and opposite expressions to the target idioms and vocabulary.
- Students will recognize vocabulary and idioms on IELTS, TOEIC, FCE, TOEFL, OPI, and OPIC exams.
- Students will better understand English speaking TV shows, YouTube videos, audio, movies, etc.
- Students will be able to successfully use, pronounce, and understand all target idioms and vocabulary.
TARGET ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- English vocabulary
- English idioms
- English pronunciation
- English conversation
- English fluency
- Active English grammar
THIS COURSE WILL:
- Improve your ability to successfully use common English idioms
- Increase your vocabulary skills by learning alternative ways to say essential words and phrases
- Improve your English grammar by using active grammar and English that is relevant to daily life
- Increase your confidence and ability to communicate at a more advanced English level
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
- Michael teaches American English. He was born and raised in the United States and speaks with an American accent. Michael is TESOL and TEFL certified. Since 2012, he has successfully taught customized English courses to students from around the world.
- Michael has graduate and undergraduate degrees in Spanish and Criminal Justice. Prior to living in SE Asia, he was a U.S. Federal Investigator. Before that, Michael was a police officer. He’s fluent in the following languages: English, Spanish, American Sign Language, and Indonesian.
Improve your English and become more Valuable.
Who this course is for:
- People who like to smile and have fun improving their English fluency
- Students taking IELTS, TOEIC, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL, OPI, OPIC exams
- Non-native English speakers looking to live and work in an English speaking country
- Students who want to improve their pronunciation, vocabulary, and understanding of the English language
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Abel Chavez: This is an amazing course to improve your fluency.
Gabriel Silva: I think the course is fun and entertaining. It’s unique compared to other English courses I’ve tried. Hopefully, there’s lots of new material in the future. Thank you!
Maria Santos: I like very much. I think course will help my English. I am happy to see more.
Dewi Makmur:This course has enriched my vocabulary in some many ways that I did not know. The speaker spoke clearly, easy to follow, & make it fun to learn. Definitely a thumbs up learning experience.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
HERE’S what some of our students have to say:
Melanie Wiecek ~ This teacher is amazing. I love his positive attitude, and you can really tell that he loves teaching ASL. I highly recommend this course if you are looking to learn sign language.
Monica Martin ~ I rated this five stars because the teacher makes ASL easy to learn. This is a good fresh up course. Excellent teacher.
Suellen Maforte ~ The teacher is great, really calm, clear and precise. Can definitely see myself learning quickly with him. He’s also adorable.
Snowy ~ i just bought the course and i love it, your so fun to listen to and ur small jokes really brighten up the mood that i get excited to get to the next episode
Johnny Lopez ~ This was truly amazing. I’ve learned so much in such a short time. I shall continue to practice daily. Thank you!
D C ~ The instructor immediately pulls you into the rich world of sign language. Beyond learning the basics, he illustrates new words and gives the novice a practical feel for sign language. Great for someone (like me!) who has never studied the language. I’m enjoying the class so far and look forward to continuing.
Gautam A ~ Thank you, Michael, for being such a wonderful instructor. I had so much fun and got to learn something new and useful.
Umar S ~ Before taking this course, I found the sign language difficult, but as good as the sign language is being taught and taught, I think anyone can learn the language. The condition is that the teacher should be as it is. Thanks
Hamid Zemzami ~ Engaging to the fullest, funny and easy to absorb.
OUR COURSES engage you with LOTS of useful and entertaining content to guarantee improvement.
MY NAME is Michael. Since 2012, I have successfully taught customized English and American Sign Language courses to students from around the world. I am TESOL and TEFL certified. I grew up with a Deaf brother within the Deaf community. I have graduate and undergraduate degrees in Spanish and Criminal Justice. Prior to living in SE Asia, I was a police officer and a U.S. Federal Investigator. I’m fluent in English, Spanish, American Sign Language, and Indonesian.
IT’S AN HONOR to be part of your learning journey. If we’re dedicated and disciplined, we WILL be more confident and effective. Life’s a wild trip. Embrace it with both arms.
LET’S Improve, Achieve, and Create Value.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.