English Speaking: Conversation Masterclass – David Morris
Speak English naturally and boost your conversation in common English speaking topics
What you’ll learn
Improve English speaking confidence and basic conversation skills in common topics.
Learn to speak more like a native English speaker with British pronunciation.
Increase your English fluency and upgrade your speaking vocabulary.
Use the unique Speak. Write. Recite. method to memorize scripts and develop your language.
An intermediate level of English.
Commitment to studying English and improving your speaking skills.
Supercharge your English speaking skills and increase your confidence in a range common English speaking topics. You’ll learn British English pronunciation, upgrade your vocabulary and boost your conversation basics. Sound more like a native English speaker in 2 to 4 weeks in this fun, short English language course.
In English Speaking: Conversation Masterclass, you’ll learn common phrases and language used by native English speakers and improve your pronunciation. Expand your vocabulary for common basic English and learn to tips and tricks for natural English speaking.
In this course, you’ll use the unique Speak. Recite. Write. language learning method to boost your English conversation and English speaking confidence. Learn and memorise scripts to grow your English speaking brain – then create your own scripts in common topics to further practice and increase your fluency and language skills. Test your speaking skills with quizzes, listening tests and assignments designed to help you use the language taught in this course.
- Boost your English speaking confidence
- Expand and develop your vocabulary word bank
- Build confidence in common English conversation topics
- Learn native English speaking phrases and language
English Speaking: Conversation Masterclass is designed to be fun and engaging, featuring speedy language lessons and easy to follow English speaking tips. Ever wanted to sound more like a native speaker? Check out the English speaking tips in this course to superpower your native voice and conversation.
SPEAK. RECITE. WRITE
This is a unique language learning method, that trains your English speaking brain. By learning scripts (created by the course instructor) and rehearsing language, you will develop your native sounding English speaking skills and quickly sound more fluent and confident. You’ll create your own speaking scripts in the course assignments. A great way to boost your English speaking skills and practice new vocabulary!
Who is this course for?
- English learners with a good understanding of at least basic English speaking.
- English language learners who want a quick, fun course to boost English speaking and listening skills.
- Students who want to speak like a native using common phrases and language.
- Anyone who wants to improve their English conversation skills.
What else is included in this course?
- A 30 day money back guarantee if you aren’t 100% satisfied.
- Lifetime access to all learning materials and future updates.
- Mobile responsive platform – Learn on the move.
- Quick and friendly support from instructor and in the Q+A section.
- English captions offered for all videos.
Who this course is for:
- English learners who want to improve basic English speaking skills and sound more like a native English speaker.
- Students who want to speak English confidently about common conversation topics.
- Students who want to speak English more naturally and increase vocabulary.
- Anyone who wants to improve their English speaking confidence.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Vu Thuy Hang: Because a lecturer speaks quite fast
Gerson Santamaria Guerrero: I think is good for basic English and for practicing pronunciation. I wish to learn more grammar and vocabulary.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Thanks for coming here and reading all about me, David Morris. I’m a British trained teacher (Post-Graduate in Education and Cambridge qualified) and I’m really excited to meet you.
My courses focus on teaching you strategies and skills for IELTS and English Language. I’ve taught thousands of students both in person and with my online courses and I’m realy excited to share my knowledge with you, too.
I love hearing from students so if feel free to drop me a message and say “hello”.
See you inside!
P.S – That’s not my dog in the picture 😉
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.