Improve Your English With Free Resources – Tannia Suárez
Plan daily activities to improve your English using free online resources!
What you’ll learn
- After this course, learners will have a plan that they created with my guidance (including a schedule and activities) to improve their English every day.
An intermediate to advance level of English.
A strong desire to learn English for life.
In this course for intermediate to advanced English language learners, you will create a plan that is custom-made for your English needs and interests.
You’ll get over 2 hours of tips, including access to my personal list of fun language-learning resources and activities so you don’t feel overwhelmed or lost.
This course is perfect for you if
- you feel frustrated because you don’t know how to study on your own,
- you have a hard time being consistent with your studies,
- you like English, but you think studying English is boring,
- you struggle to understand native speakers in real life or on television, or
- you are an English teacher looking for more resources and techniques to motivate your students.
You will learn tips and tools to improve your English on your own:
- Mindset: Breaking down preconceived notions and exploring new perspectives.
- Activities: Learning how to use dozens of activities effectively. These activities are designed to provide a well-rounded, real-life approach to efficiently improve the four major skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking) in fun, interactive ways.
- Motivation: Setting up a reward system and creating a positive learning environment.
- Accountability: Using strategies and worksheets to keep yourself accountable and motivated.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
I’m Tannia of English Challenges. As a Business English Coach, entrepreneur and digital nomad I get to travel all over the world while building my virtual business and coaching amazing clients, helping them take their English and their career to the next level. Join over 100,000 students across platforms – and lets help you speak English naturally and confidently.
Most importantly, our goal is to make learning English fun for life! So let’s get started today!
Who this course is for:
- English learners who are serious and self-motivated about learning and using English.
- People looking for tips, resources and creative activity ideas to make learning English fun and relevant.
- English learners who want to feel confident and comfortable using English naturally in real-life situations.
- English teachers looking for more tips and techniques to motivate their students.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Sowmya: The course is really a informative one which has made english learning so fun and interesting.The way of teaching by the instructor is amazing.I would love to thank her for this great experience.
Ari Martino:Got a Wow !!!.. Planning & Execution are two different things. Tannia guides us on how to plan and also how to execute those plans. by the way..i just followed his advice on how to improve my english skills. thanks tannia.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hi! I’m Tannia Suárez, and I have over ten years of experience working with English language learners all over the world.
Working with international colleagues and clients can be frustrating and overwhelming. I’m here to help you look, feel and speak confidently in any professional setting.
As a American native speaker, I will also teach you how American speak in real life and how you can communicate more effectively at work.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.