Business English – success from the start.
Improve your Business English and get your dream job. Succeed In your job search, from CV’s to interview.
What you’ll learn
- You will have all of the vocabulary needed to successfully get a job that requires English.
- You will be able to set up your own job alerts and quickly find the jobs you want to apply for.
- You will know how to make an excellent CV and cover letter.
- You will be able to perform extremely well at any interview that requires English.
- You will understand the fears that come with looking for a job in English and how to overcome them.
- You will be able to effectively proof-read your own written English.
- You will know what to expect when you are offered a job and how to accept it!
- You should have at least a pre-intermediate level of English.
- You should not be at a senior level in your career.
Are you looking for a new career? Are you starting a job search to find the perfect work? Do you have a job interview coming up? Is English your second language? Do you need to improve your business English? Then this course is for you!
In this course we will focus on all the steps you need to take to beat the competition and get a career that uses your English. From application forms to the trickiest job interview questions, we will cover it all, improving your business English as we go. As you complete the course you will:
- Know how to conduct a time-effective and productive job search.
- Have the tools you need to create fantastic CV’s, applications and cover letters.
- Understand how to use networking to improve your chances of finding employment.
- Be able to proof-read your written English yourself.
- Be confident in how to give excellent interview answers at your job interview.
- Become comfortable with the English needed to show professionalism in your job search.
- Expand your business English vocabulary.
- Be ready to accept the job offers given to you!
Rodrigo says: ‘I came here to learn more of business vocabulary, but it end up being way more than I expected. The teacher excelled at explaing everything that you should know if you want to apply for a job and as a student I learned way too much of the laboral journey I’m about to start in a few years. What I personally enjoyed the most was that at the beginning of every section she showed a vocabulary list and explain what each word means, and during all the section she used those words to explain the section topic. Amazing and totally recomendable’.
Marine says: ‘The course was very well thought-out and useful. Clear and Caroline always has real-life example to highlight a point’.
My name is Caroline Rodriguez and I have been teaching English for ten years, specialising in professional and business English. I have also spent the past four years helping people to get their dream job, in companies ranging from small charities to The London Stock Exchange, by helping them with every step from application to job interviews. I’m passionate about teaching business English because I’ve seen what a difference it can make in the lives of my students. I’ve discovered some tips and secrets along the way and I can’t wait to share them with you in this course!
Please note this course will not be suitable for you if you are a senior manager or have a number of years of experience and a lot of confidence in the recruitment process.
Who this course is for:
- Pre-intermediate level English or above.
- You should want to use English in the workplace.
- You should be near the start of your career, or looking for your first job that requires English.
- You should be motivated to find a job you love!
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
My name is Caroline Rodriguez and I’ve been working in the educational sector for 10 years, teaching English across the world after becoming CELTA qualified in South Africa as well as coaching people to find their dream job, in companies such as The London Stock Exchange, The NSPCC and Grant Thornton.
I’m currently living in London and raising my two beautiful daughters, whilst teaching English online and creating content that helps people achieve their language and employment goals.
I also have a Masters in Cultural Policy and Management and am passionate about dance, theatre and literature. I’m fascinated by world cultures and love travelling with my family.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.