Master English: Improve Your Speaking, Listening, & Writing -Kendra Lucas
Learn new methods to improve your English proficiency fast
What you’ll learn
Speak English with more confidence
Write organized essays that express your ideas clearly
Respond to questions during job interviews and university exams
Keep up with conversations with native speakers
Students will need a basic understanding of the English language in order to follow the course material.
A notebook for answering practice questions and reviewing the new vocabulary and concepts
A recording device such as your camera phone, webcam, digital camera, or voicemail for speaking homework assignments
If you are struggling to master English then this course is for you. This course offers many new methods for training your speaking, listening, and writing abilities so that you can improve in all areas of the English language.
This course includes 5 sections. These sections include:
- Writing and Grammar Lessons: Learn how to organize your thoughts clearly and precisely in your writing
- Speaking Lessons: Practice speaking English with frequent repetition drills, voice recordings, and by answering questions out loud when prompted.
- Vocabulary Building Lessons: Learn vocabulary that will increase your knowledge of the English language and will help you sound more professional
- Listening Comprehension Lessons: Take listening quizzes that will make sure that you are able to understand every word at full speed.
- Reading Comprehension Lessons: Test your mastery of English vocabulary by answering complex comprehension questions.
There are a total of 30 lectures consisting of about 4.5 hours of training. Each video lesson has a downloadable handout attached which will review the grammar and vocabulary covered. The course also has several quizzes and homework assignments to test what you have learned and to expand your knowledge of the English language. Lastly, each video lecture includes English subtitles for easy comprehension of the material.
By the end of this course, you will be able to speak English with more confidence for work, for job interviews, and for university oral exams like the TOEFL and the IELTS. So if you are an English learner who is ready to sound more like a native speaker, then please sign up for this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for intermediate to advanced English language learners.
- For professionals wanting to expand their vocabulary for their careers
- For students preparing for college entrance exams like the TOEFL and IELTS
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Akhila Muraleedharan K: this course is very good for a beginner. but not for someone who already have basics, but wants to improve communication skills.
Andrey Chadov: Very interesting and I really comprehended my skills in English.
Neeraj Kumar Singh: Hi Team, It was great learning with Udemy, everything was explained nicely and in detail. Your vocabulary section was awesome. Thanks, Neeraj
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Kendra Lucas is an English language instructor in the United States. She is TEFL certified and has been teaching English since 2008. She has helped over 3000 students worldwide improve their English and hopes to help you as well. Culture and languages have always fascinated her which is why over her lifetime, she has studied French, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, and Swahili. She understands the struggle of trying to learn a new language which is why she always tries to make her lessons interactive and yet full of valuable content so you can improve as quickly as possible.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.