English Fluency | How to Sound Like a Native English Speaker – Luke Priddy
Take your English pronunciation to the next level. Learn how to make your sentences flow like a natural.
What you’ll learn
Speak English smoothly with confidence.
Use ‘jumping’ and ‘linking’ to connect common English sounds.
Speak without stopping for long periods of time.
Build muscle memory to speak English automatically.
- A basic understanding of English.
Some English skills take a long time to improve, but some can be learned and mastered very quickly. The English skills in this course are the type you can start using right away! Once you’ve got these keys to fluency down, you’ll be more confident whenever you find yourself in an English conversation, especially with a native English speaker.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Sound more natural when speaking English in conversation
- Blend common English words when speaking continuously
- Pronounce sounds in the right way so that your speaking flows easily
- Master intonation, and how to use stress to get your meaning across in a natural way, so that your English sounds more native
Finally, this course will cover some really useful exercises for improving fluency and building mouth muscle memory. This course is intended for serious English language learners, who want to sound more natural when speaking English, and take their American English pronunciation to the next level.
You will be able to see my face and mouth clearly in each video lesson, and I will use a blackboard at all times.
Each lesson focuses on a single idea, and each is comprehensive. You can go at your own pace and should take your time, with lots of practice between videos. Replaying each lesson is highly recommended.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for English learners with some knowledge of English who want to sound much more natural when speaking. If you only want to learn British English, maybe this course is not right for you.
- This course is for people who feel comfortable with their vocabulary but can’t speak fluently. Those who want to speak regularly with native English speakers should take this course.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Andrews Ribeiro Gomes: I died laughing with the tongue twister, very funny try to repeat this several times, I had never tried this before. Regarding the course I expected some more content to help lose common pronunciation errors. But, I liked for sure the course helped me to improve my pronunciation skills to speak English fluently. Now let’s improve the grammar 🙂
Enrique Vargas: A great number of details and tips to improve fluency. I’m applying it already and works fantastic! Now I know how to speak without sounding boring. Thanks Luke for assembly this course.
Liset Patino Devia: Good tips and exercises to become fluent in English. Luke’s courses are great! I have taken 4 of his courses
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hi. My name is Luke.
I’m the founder of Cloud English. I’ve been teaching English for years, and over that time I’ve discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
– Become more confident in English conversations
– Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
– Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
– Improve your English listening skills
– Think in English when you’re speaking English
– Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It’s a great way to learn!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.