FCE Speaking (B2) | First Certificate Speaking Success
What you’ll learn
Have a much wider range of English vocabulary and structures.
Construct and extend perfect answers for questions in all 4 parts of the Cambridge First (B2) Speaking exam.
Gain all the knowledge, fluency and confidence necessary for the Cambridge First (B2) Speaking exam.
Top [secret] tips to impress the examiners and maximise your mark.
You’ll need B1 (intermediate) level or higher.
Determination to pass the exam with an excellent mark.
Our course will give you everything you need to pass the Cambridge First Certificate English speaking exam with a great mark. Your coach Tony will:
- give you the logistics and timing of each part of the exam
- improve your personal vocabulary
- upgrade your structures to a more advanced level
- lift your pronunciation so you sound clear and precise
- give you the secrets to passing the exam
- tell you what you shouldn’t do
You will also get lots of practical exercises for:
- using comparative structures
- using modals of speculation
- contrasting opinions and ideas
- reaching conclusions
- connecting your ideas with appropriate linkers so that your conversation flows easily
- asking questions
- interrupting politely
Our course contains unique elements:
- ‘karaoke’ videos – where the examiners ask YOU the questions. There is 1 test for each section and 2 whole exams.
- 99 part 1 questions – you’ll be able to answer anything and everything about yourself
- pronunciation videos – where you learn and practise new advanced structures
- bonus downloadable real exams – for parts 2, 3 and 4
About your instructor on this course:
Tony has been teaching English for 35 years and has been a member of the Today School team for 25 years. He’s well-known here in Barcelona for his entertaining and friendly teaching style.
He teaches all levels from beginners to proficiency. He’s also a qualified Cambridge FCE oral examiner with over 20 years experience.
Our course also includes:
- FULL HD Video lessons presented in a dynamic and interactive way
- Downloadable PDF files for each lesson
- Pronunciation and speaking practice
- Testing and improving your knowledge using quizzes for each grammar lesson
- Our unique “Karaoke videos” to give you the closest experience to the real exam
- Future updates
- Full lifetime access
- 30-day satisfaction or money back guarantee
- Access on computer, mobile and TV
Who this course is for:
- Students taking the Cambridge First (B2) Speaking Exam.
- Anybody who wants to improve their spoken English.
- Business men and women who need to give opinions, agree/disagree, reach decisions in English. Everything you need in meetings
- English teachers who have First Certificate students
- English learners who want to increase their knowledge of structures and topic vocabulary.
- Anybody in social situations where they need to talk about themselves.
- Travellers who need to negotiate hotels, airports, etc.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Nycole dos Santos Pereira: Above expectations indeed.
Raquel Falcão: Excellent course! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and materials for study at home.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Passionate teachers – Cambridge examiners – Native Spaeakers – 30+ years of experience
33 years of teaching English in Barcelona has crafted and polished our knoweldge and skills to teach English to the highest level. Everyday we work hard to improve and deliver what our students need. We believe in challanging ourselves and the way we teach English to meet people’s unique and changing needs.
We want our passion to reach every corner of the planet to help everyone be able to communicate in English and find the joy in it.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.