IELTS Writing Task 2 [MASTERCLASS]: Get Band 7+
Complete step-by-step preparation guaranteed to get you Band 7+ on your Task 2 essay (for Academic and General IELTS)
What you’ll learn
- Approach any topic or question type in IELTS Writing Task 2
- Structure your essay according to band 7+ requirements by thinking like an IELTS examiner
- Manage IELTS Task 2 time constraints calmly and effectively
- Use a vast array of vocabulary (use our interactive vocab list) to boost your Lexical Resource score
- Link ideas with connective devices and logical progression to boost your score in Coherence and Cohesion
- Use grammatical structures that will improve your score in Grammatical Range and Accuracy
- Outline and plan your essay the right way for maximum efficiency
- Write high-scoring body paragraphs with well-developed ideas and arguments
- Write high-quality introductions and conclusions quickly and efficiently
- Learn everything step-by-step with many practice questions and PDF resources
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to learn and work hard towards your goals
- You do not need to know anything about the IELTS exam to take this course. Everything will be explained inside the course.
- Student must know some basic English (B1 / IELTS 5 / intermediate minimum)
Welcome to this 10-hour Masterclass on the IELTS Writing Task 2 in which you will learn how to write a powerful Task 2 essay in a step-by-step manner. In this course, you will find detailed explanations and easy to follow instructions on how to write a Band 7+ essay. We’ll breakdown the strategies for organizing your essay and presenting your ideas in the most effective way for every single question type. By the end of this course, you’ll feel confident in writing an amazing Task 2 essay. Please view the course curriculum to see exactly what topics we will cover in this course and preview the free video lessons!
This course is divided into 3 main parts. Think of it like cooking your favorite meal. First, you need the ingredients – so in Part 1, I will show you the four ingredients that you need to write a rock solid essay. Next, in Part 2, you will learn our secret recipe and strategies for writing the essay step-by-step for all the different question types. And finally, in Part 3, I will show you how to combine the ingredients and the recipe and put it all together into a unified whole.
Upon completing all 3 parts of this course, you will feel confident in writing a powerful Task 2 essay that will allow you to get a high score and pursue your goals of working or studying in English-speaking countries. If you’re not yet sure about taking this course, then I invite you to preview our free video lessons and read the reviews from our students, so that you can make a better decision:
“Shay (the instructor) says, ‘it’s the best course of its kind’. I, at the beginning, thought this sentence is nothing but a typical persuasive sentence to attract more students. Now, I am convinced that it is really the best course I have ever come across. Writing task 1 has always been the biggest nightmare for me. I don’t why I don’t understand graphs, tables and all these stuffs. My mind doesn’t work when someone gives me directions. I took IELTS course from Magoosh, Road to IELTS and enrolled in several courses on Udemy. It seems that not everyone covers every aspect of the writing task 1. This course has been the most comprehensive course so far. I felt it necessary to leave an honest review that can help others to take a right decision. I will outline the main reasons why I liked this course below. 1. The slides are extremely beautifully designed. I just feel reading them when I see the colorful slides. 2. It’s very engaging, and not boring like other courses. 3. The instructor is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I was surprised that how come he didn’t leave any single aspect of the task 1. The vocabulary he provided, the sample answers he gave, and the sentence structures he taught are just perfect to achieve a band 9. 4. It’s more than a writing task 1 course. The grammar section is very concise and to the point. He made the grammar section super easy to understand with lots of useful examples. God bless you Shay. I cannot thank you enough. Much love and good wishes.”
—The Piercing Star
“WOW!! I’m so glad to have taken this course. I learned from Youtube and some other online blogs, but this is the best course I have seen so far!”
“Thanks a lot. This was one of the best IELTS courses which I have watched up to now . Thanks a million for your nice and great job. I wish you and your family the bests.”
“I did not expect such well-designed and focus lectures. It is amazing. Well done.”
“Actually, it is the best choice for me. Although I don’t intend to take IELTS now,I took advantages of the course and learned many hints and keys to IELTS exam. The teacher is really professional as he uses the best ways of explanation and especially the section of common errors. Thank you gratefully.”
—Sara Muhammed Abdalsalam Abdaldaym
“Shay made everything about speaking crystal clear, he also included a lot of examples which are absolutely essential. I highly recommend this course. Thumbs up!”
—Tri Yudha Sasmita
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to get a high score (Band 7+) in IELTS Writing Task 2
- This course is for students of both the Academic and the General module
- This course is NOT appropriate for students who need help in IELTS Writing Task 1, Listening, Reading or Speaking
- This course is NOT appropriate for students who do not know some basic English (Level B1)
- Essay correction service is NOT included as part of this course
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Elnazeer Eisa: I did not expect such well-designed and focus lectures. It is amazing. Well done.
Ebtihal:Great, thanks a lot.
Naeem Azeem:Everything that a student needs to know to get their Desired Band Score!
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hi, my name is Shay, and I’m a CELTA-certified IELTS instructor and the creator of IELTS courses at Mastership. I’ve been teaching English for about 8+ years now and over the course of my career, I’ve taught tens of thousands of students, both online and on-site.
I’ve created these course after researching hundreds of different IELTS resources, because I wanted to combine the most powerful strategies of expert instructors into one unified set of courses. My research has included top courses from Udemy, Magoosh, Skillshare, IELTS Liz, IELTS Simon, and the British Council.
I invite you to preview the free video lessons and read our reviews, so that you can make a better purchase decision. And of course, all courses come with Udemy’s 30-day money back guarantee, so you’re in safe hands.
The Mastership is now boarding, and I welcome you aboard!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.