Ultimate Guide To Hacking IELTS: Prepare IELTS For 8+ Band
A Proven Program That Deconstructs Entire IELTS & Teaches You In A Smart Way
What you’ll learn
Fundamental Hacks To Solve Each Section
Complete Guide To Score 8+ Band In IELTS
Complete Templates & Easy-To-Use Structures For Writing
Strategies To Solve Reading Questions Without Reading Full Passages
Preparing For Speaking Test To Feel Confident On The Day
Listening Test Smart Strategies
Real Essays & Speaking Videos of Ultimate Guide’s Students
This is the only IELTS course out there that deconstructs the entire IELTS exam (both Academic and General Training), and teaches you in a smart way.
This will save you about 80% of irrelevant information that you otherwise end up consuming from books and tuition centres.
How much relief it is for you that someone is finally telling you that practicing more is not the solution?
Finally, you can only study what’s relevant, learn smart techniques, score high, and within this year board the flight to your dream university or to your dream country as a Permanent Resident.
When I asked my readers, “what is the biggest hurdle they are facing in getting their PR or university admissions?”
Overwhelmingly, the response was “need 7+ or 8+ in IELTS“.
I have found IELTS to be the easiest English test out there.
A lot of people live in a reality where they think it is normal to keep giving IELTS again and again.
They think it is normal to waste $300+ every time they sit for an IELTS exam.
One reader of mine emailed me that he will be giving his 8th IELTS attempt next month. What tips I have for him?
I asked him, “why don’t you train well first and aim to get high score in just 1 attempt?”
He replied that all the people he knows also give 2-3 attempts on average.
If this is your reality as well, then it’s time to change it.
In your new reality, you will always focus on training the right way first, before you step in any battlefield.
You will not waste money and years trying to study IELTS again and again, and giving re-takes.
All the people I know who are doing great in life, don’t complain about hardships of life.
Instead, they focus on first training well, and then achieving it all.
Using Ultimate Guide To Hacking IELTS, hundreds of students at AustraliaYours have been able to score their target scores in the past 2 years. Dozens of them are already in their dream countries.
WHO AM I?
- Achieved 7 A grades in my A-Levels (high school) where the average student used to only study 3-4 subjects
- Graduated with a Double Major – Engineering & Business – from National University of Singapore (Asia’s #1 ranked university)
- Trained 1500+ employees and officials from 25+ countries
- Scored 8.5 in IELTS in first attempt, and got my Australian PR myself without wasting $2000+ on hiring migration agent
- Run 2 large blogs with 100,000+ readers from 110 countries
- Founded AustraliaYours to help my Asian community make a great life in Australia. Today, it is the largest career blog in Australia, exclusive for the Asian community.
- Launched Ultimate Guide To Hacking IELTS in late 2017 to my readers. Since then, it has been used by 1500+ students to get their PRs and University Admissions in Australia, Canada, and UK.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER IELTS COURSES ON THE INTERNET?
All the material on the IELTS you find elsewhere are either 200+ page books that are written to teach you English language basics, or YouTube videos summarising those books.
No one takes the pain to deconstruct the entire IELTS from scratch and reassemble it to make it learnable in a smart way.
I know because I read through everything on the internet when I was preparing for my IELTS.
When I first started practicing for IELTS, I downloaded the same books that you would download if you google or ask people on facebook groups. I felt like killing myself trying to sit through the agony of reading them.
It was only after reading through several of them, watching every video out there, and going through 2 dozens of practice tests, that I started seeing the patterns in IELTS. I started developing smart techniques to solve questions.
Within a week, my score went from mid-6s to high-8s.
Over the next year, I found myself helping my friends ace their IELTS exams.
Then after starting AustraliaYours, the number one request from readers had been a course on IELTS.
I did not want to do an average job at it, so it took me 6-months to test the material one-on-one on few AustraliaYours readers in the second half of 2017.
By the time it’s reaching you, it is polished, refined, used by 1500+ students, and made to teach you IELTS in a way that you will score high in just ONE attempt.
IN THIS COURSE:
You’ll learn the exact strategies, frameworks, tactics, and examples of how to solve every section to score 8+ in each of the 4 components of IELTS.
Module 1: Writing
- You will learn 3 fundamental hacks, and the exact structures to write each Writing Task in an easy way, without learning any new vocabulary.
- You will get sample questions to prepare using the hacks and strategies explained.
- You will also see my examples and how I effortlessly tackle writing tasks by dividing them into small sections.
- You will also get Corrected Essays in which you will see real essays by students with my correction markings. You will be able to increase your score in Writing by 0.5-1 Band by just learning through the mistakes of other students like you.
Module 2: Reading
- You will learn 5 fundamental hacks, and strategies to identify and solve each of the 5 possible questions in the reading component.
- I will also be solving each section in real-time basis explaining to you my thought process and how to apply hacks.
- You will also get official tests together with answers for practice.
Module 3: Listening
- You will learn 5 fundamental hacks, tips to avoid traps, and strategies to approach the listening component.
- You will also see me take a timed-test with an insight into my mind. Of course, I will deconstruct it for you during and after the test.
- You will also get 6 official tests with audio recordings and answers for practice.
Module 4: Speaking
- You will learn 5 fundamental hacks, exact structure to answer each question in all 3 speaking parts, 3 sub-hacks, and develop language skills as a non-native English speaker.
- You will also get a ton of questions to prepare beforehand, and possible answers.
- You will also see my live-demo of interview, which I will deconstruct for you highlighting critical things.
- You will also get access to recordings in which I do mock Speaking Test practice with students and help them increase their score by 1-2 Band through personalised coaching. You will be able to self-correct yourself by learning from my feedback to other students.
Who this course is for:
- IELTS test-takers looking to get 7+/8+ Band
- People looking to apply for Aus, Canada, or UK Permanent Residency
- Aspiring students seeking admissions abroad
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Thanks a lot Waqas, I dont need any other material other than this!
I have gone to great lengths to make this the most Ultimate Course on IELTS to help you move abroad to your dream destination. It would mean the world to me if you can give it your generous ratings now, so I know that you are finding it useful.
I am with you every step of the way, so if you face any issues feel free to message me.
See you around in Australia or some other country 🙂
– Waqas Hassan
P.S. Remember to give ratings now 🙂
5 months ago
Dear Brother Waqas,
I simply wanna say to thanks a ton for this valuable information and very easy to hack IELTS.
It find me great source of information and way you deliver the words i really like it and believe me i am also following your footstep while speaking to someone else with same accent and wordings.
It not only helping me to get good command in IELTS but also in daily life which i can easily delivering the words in same your actions.
Thank you very much. Will be in touch everytime as required.
The teacher has really delved deep to break down the IELTS exam into easily understanding steps. Highly recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to waste money on experimenting with IELTS coachings.
Waqas is indeed one the most engaging IELTS instructors. Highly recommend for anyone looking for smart and handy tips and strategies for improving their IELTS scores. Looking forward for more courses from Waqas.
Daha fazla yoruma ulaşmak için buraya tıklayabilirsiniz.
Waqas Hassan is an Entrepreneur with 2 online brands – AustraliaYours & 30-Day Experiment. His blogs receive a monthly readership of 100,000+ from 110 countries, while his popular Instagram show on Personal Development, the One Minute Show, has over 3 Million views and a following of 25,000+ people.
He has trained 3000+ corporate and government representatives from 25+ countries in elite training programs, and give talks in universities around the world, including National University of Singapore, University of Melbourne (Australia), University of Leeds (England), University of Aberdeen (Scotland), and Korean Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (South Korea).
Hassan is a Gold Medalist graduate from the National University of Singapore with a Double Major in Engineering Science and Business. He was also a Liberal Arts Scholar at NUS. Outside of academics, he was the President of ASEANpreneurs (2011-2013), an SEA-wide student entrepreneurship society with presence in 60 universities. For his leadership achievements, he was awarded the prestigious Distinguished Leadership Award at NUS.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.