IELTS Band 7+ Academic Writing Preparation Course
A guide to strategy and tactics for IELTS Writing Task 1 and Task 2
What you’ll learn
Write Task 1 Efficiently and Effectively
Use our Task 1 Single Method for All Question Types
Write a High Band Score Task 2 Essay
Understand what the examiner looks for when grading.
Write Each Individual Task 1 Part
Write Introductions. Body Paragraphs, and Conclusions Quickly
Know how to Outline Writing Task 2
Basic understanding of English Sentence Writing
IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Academic Writing Course
IELTS Academic Writing Course Description: Please note that this specific course comes from our larger IELTS Band 7 Complete Preparation Course. Many students have asked me if they can only take writing portion of the course. So this is offered at a cheaper price, because it only covers the writing portion of our course. If you would like this writing course and the also the other parts of the exam, please do so.
TIE, LLC is a premier IELTS and TOEFL training company offering UDEMY online courses, and in-person classes in Denver, Houston, Casablanca (Morocco), and Salvador (Brazil). I have written other IELTS and TOEFL exam preparation courses on UDEMY, so we have the experience in effective course design for students. Now we give you an excellent IELTS Academic Writing Course!!!!
Getting a high score on the IELTS Academic Writing test is not easy, but it can be done as we have taught thousands of students how to do over the past 10 years. You need an experienced and well-trained IELTS teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want. After taking this IELTS Academic Writing course, you will have the knowledge, strategy, skills, and master-level tactics to achieve a superior IELTS score. See our Student Recommendations and discover their opinions of the teaching qualities offered by our company. Visit our company website “tiexams” to learn more about our company philosophy and experience in this area.
The TIE, LLC “IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Academic Writing Course” prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS Academic Writing exam. It focuses on the skills and techniques required to sit for the test by helping them to familiarize with the various test formats and acquire test-taking strategies
This course will provide you all of the necessary strategies and tactics to achieve a significantly high score on the IELTS Academic Writing exam. Our instruction team is comprised of teachers with backgrounds in English, Law, Standardized Exam Design, IELTS Grading, and Test Psychology. I have personally taught the IELTS exam for the past 10 years, lived in 5 different countries, and taught students from all over the world.
What You Get From This Course
· · Over 50 Academic Writing Lectures + Articles
· · Strategies and Tactics for Each Academic Writing Question Type
· · Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Each Academic Writing Question
· · Free Participation in Monthly Live Course on Academic Writing (Limited Time Offer)
· · Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
· · Learn our Single Method Writing Styles that fir any question
· · Practice Tests With Teacher Led Explanations of Each Task
· · Access To Lectures for each question type
· · Academic Writing Test Question Feedback
By the end of the Understanding IELTS course, you will:
· be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Academic Writing test
· have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
· understand how the IELTS Academic Writing test is assessed
· have an opportunity to hear directly from a qualified IELTS writing instructor
TIE, LLC IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Academic Writing Course is organized by Task: Each Task has four key components:
· Starting out: introducing the strategies and tactics for each area, explaining task types and providing hints not only on how to prepare but also on how to achieve the best marks on each test section.
· Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
· Practice zone: candidates practice tackling the various question types.
· Test practice: candidates simulate the test experience with mock tests.
· · A minimum of Intermediate level English
· · Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
· · You Need a Score of 6+
How Effective Is Online Learning
The benefits of studying for the IELTS, particularly our IELTS Online Course, are significant. Studies around the world reflect that universities and university students are embracing online learning and that this concept is here to stay. Almost every university, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and M.I.T. significantly increased and promote their online course offerings. With our online course you can learn at your own pace and repeat lessons over and over again until you completely understand. Research has shown that online learning is just as effective as face-to-face learning and in some key areas, online learning is better.
Who this course is for:
- International Students Needing University Admission
- Students who don’t understand IELTS Writing
- Students who don’t know how to write an Academic Essay
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Keino Campbell, Esq.
I am an IELTS and TOEFL specialist who has developed courses for international exams for 15 years. I have lived and taught in multiple countries, including China, Brazil, The Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan and Georgia. This experience provides me with a true insight into the needs and view points of all of my international students By taking this course you will master the strategies and tactics to score well above the score you need.
In addition having a CELTA ESL Certificate, I earned Law and Psychology degrees from reputable universities. My courses are delivered with practical easily applicable strategies that lead to extremely high scores
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.