Ryan’s ‘Repeat After Me’ IELTS Speaking Course!
Ryan’s 5th IELTS Speaking course! Topics include: work, fruit, computers, an important life skill, lifelong learning
What you’ll learn
- Practise a formula for speaking at an IELTS band 9 level!
- Learn language appropriate for the IELTS Speaking exam
- Find out how to sound natural when pausing your speaking
- Discover why Ryan’s speaking technique received 1,000,000+ views and 98% upvote on YouTube!
- Understand exactly what examiners expect from the candidate
- Learn how to become an IELTS success story
- Examiner reviewed and approved!
- Work with Ryan, an IELTS YouTuber with 250,000+ subscribers
- Train yourself to speak with perfect intonation
- Easy to use: this course can be streamed from your mobile or laptop!
- A mobile phone or computer through which to watch the videos
- An environment within which to speak aloud while you watch
- (Headphones are not required but highly recommended)
Do you agree with this statement: IELTS Speaking is the most difficult part of the exam?
You are not alone! The speaking section is often reported to be what holds candidates back from IELTS success. Many candidates do not feel confident when they are speaking, and this causes performance shortcomings to compound into larger and larger problems, such as unnatural speaking delays, fillers (such as ‘um’), stuttering, misunderstanding the examiner, a shaky voice, and general pacing problems (speaking too fast or too slow). To make matters worse, when candidates receive a disappointing score in IELTS Speaking, they often don’t even know why. How can you fix a problem when you don’t know what it is?
These are exactly the challenges that are addressed by this course. In these videos, you will not only experience an IELTS band 9 speaking demonstration, but you will also speak every line of it yourself!
First, let me introduce myself as your instructor. My name is Ryan Higgins, and I have built a proud career around coaching candidates online for IELTS success. (I’ve been active in the online IELTS space for 15+ years and have over 250,000 YouTube subscribers!) This course is one of my ‘repeat after me’ exercises, which have become extremely popular around the world as a natural way to improve the candidate’s language and confidence when engaging the IELTS Speaking exam. In the videos, you will (1) hear the candidate’s response (2) see the response written on the screen, and then (3) repeat the response. It’s a simple but powerful approach that forces candidates to adjust their speaking to sound like that of a native English speaker.
Don’t take my word for it. Literally thousands of IELTS candidates have expressed praise for this new study strategy. Some comments include:
“Hey Ryan! Love from Punjab, India. I adopted your speaking and writing style and got overall band 8. Nowadays I work as an IELTS instructor. Thank you so much again.” -Ammy Singh
“Thank you very much for this video! As when we lift weights for the first time, our muscles get sore…after this video my face is sore as well.” -Jornada Calistenica
“I wanted to thank you for your service and videos.” -Ham S. (band 8 in speaking)
“Wow! I’m amazed by this series of great exercises! They’re really helpful!” -Angelina Fujioka
“Thank you so much for this wonderful practice. My jaw muscles are getting used to English speaking. Excellent lesson.” -Sattawut Wongwiangjunt
“It is great!!!! Thank you so much))))” -Irina Stepanova
“I have completed the IELTS test and got 8.0 for speaking! This is highest among all my classmates.” -Mr Zhu
If you are ready to take control of your IELTS Speaking performance, join this course and become an IELTS Speaking success story. I put my name and reputation behind my online IELTS products, and I guarantee you will experience IELTS Speaking improvement through this course.
Who this course is for:
- IELTS candidates that are serious about securing a strong speaking score
- Pre-intermediate, intermediate or advanced English speakers that want to improve their speaking further
- Learners of academic English that are looking for a targeted speaking exercise
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I have been teaching IELTS online for over 10 years, and I run one of the most popular IELTS YouTube channels in the world, ‘IELTS Ryan’. My materials are used both privately and as parts of IELTS curriculums the world over. I am proud to offer additional IELTS preparation resources here at Udemy and look forward to helping you put IELTS behind you forever!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.