Succeed in IELTS Writing Task 2
Learn to get the maximum score in IELTS Writing Test with a qualified teacher who achieved 8.5 in IELTS
What you’ll learn
Write different types of essays effectively, within the test time frame
Use complex grammatical structures, therefore achieving high scores in the IELTS Writing Part of the test
Know how to brainstorm ideas for the essays
Know how to support their ideas with appropriate supporting evidence
Students will need to have basic knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary.
Students should have determination to achieve the target score.
Hi everyone, my name is Huyen. I got 8.5 in IELTS (from British Council in 2016) and 8.5 in IELTS (from IDP in 2012). In making this course, I hope to be able to help you all get the same score as I did in my IELTS exams.
Succeed in IELTS Writing is a thorough 19-unit course, methodically divided into 8 sections, which guarantees to improve your IELTS Writing score by 1.0-1.5 in less than 3 hours!
This course consists of beautifully animated video lessons, together with PDF notes for each lesson. It covers everything you will need know to tackle the Writing Task 2 with total confidence. After this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish different question types in the IELTS Academic Writing Task 2.
- Brainstorm ideas, to help you come up with things to write in your essays faster
- Support your ideas with appropriate examples, facts, statistics and research
- Write an effective essay (introduction, body and conclusion) for each type of question
- Use more complex language to get a high score in your essay
Here are some other benefits that you’ll get from taking this course. You can:
- Compare your essay answers with Band 9 model answers.
- Take an IELTS Writing practice tests/quizzes at the end of video sessions.
- Have your IELTS essay answers checked at the end of the course
Don’t let irrational fears of writing get in the way of your success!
Who this course is for:
- Students who are taking the IELTS test.
- Students who have difficulties especially in the Writing part of the test.
- Students need or will need to write essays for work or study purposes.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Pestov Valeryevich: This course is very important for everybody who wants to improve their writing abilities. I have to say it is the most comprehensive course about IELTS Writing I’ve ever taken with lots of relevant quizzes and exercises.
Gabriel S:The course is very stimulating to watch because of the animations. I like that there are a lot of exercises and quizzes after each lesson too. I highly recommend it.
Li Mei Wei: The course provides step by step methods to write an IELTS essays. I learnt many new and useful academic words and phrases from these lessons. I feel that it would help me improve my scores in writing. I highly recommend.
Lý Minh Tân: the instuctor responds my question very fast and she teaches and explains the information of IELTS exam for very clearly. this is the best course whatever I have been already learned
Ly Minh Tam .: this course is very good. I can learn many knowledge in this course. the instructor is very friendly and her voice is very easy to follow her lecture. perfect course!. thank the instructor very much!
Javier Agramonte: The instructor gave many useful information and phrases to use in writing ielts essays. I believe I can write much faster now that I took the course.
Luigi: I think the content of this writing course would be very useful for me in my studies. Lots of useful phrases and vocabularies to remember.
Elly: The instructions about identifying types of essays are very detailed and helpful. I hope I can write a good essay soon.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
My exposure and practice with the English language has had a consistent and long-standing history; initially developed during my academic years as a undergraduate student, and refined to a professional standard during my current employment as an IELTS Instructor. Specifically relating to teaching English, I have over six years of experience in various settings; from privately tutoring students in one-on-one sessions at home to lecturing full classrooms in universities. My varied and dynamic history has allowed me to foster the skills necessary to complete a myriad of tasks and objectives relating to teaching English.
Regarding qualifications, I have:
- IELTS band score of 8.5 in 2016 (provided by British Council)
- IELTS band score of 8.5 in 2012 (provided by IDP),
- Certificate of Advanced English (from Cambridge University),
- 160 hour TESOL/ TEFL certificate (provided by Global Leadership College, Canada), and
- Degree of Bachelor in Business Administration from Foreign Trade University – Hanoi.
Regarding experience, I have:
- Instructed students from a myriad of backgrounds; from high school students to doctors,
- Provided lessons in Vietnam Maritime University as well as private tutoring in students’ homes,
- Authored and compiled IELTS preparation material,
- Constructed and oversaw practice examinations, and,
- Trained volunteer English teachers in proper educational procedure.
In addition to the aforementioned experience, I believe I demonstrate the following personal qualities;
- A core belief in practicing professional standards,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to multitask and prioritise,
- Honest and reliable; with a strong work ethic and;
- Willing to learn, take up new challenges, and follow directions / advice.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.