Business English for meetings: Professional Business English
Business English course for ESL: Over 100 key business English phrases for meetings. Arrange, attend and lead meetings
What you’ll learn
- Learn over 100 essential business English phrases for use in meetings and discussions
- Business English phrases for arranging meetings, giving opinions, chairing meetings, writing meeting minutes
- Improve your business speaking, listening and comprehension through videos that test understanding of business situations
- The correct pronunciation of over 100 useful business English expressions for meetings by native English speakers
- ESL learners should have at least an intermediate level of English (B1 in CEFR)
Do you need to attend meetings in English?
If so, English for meetings is the course for you! It will help you communicate better in professional situations such as meetings, conference calls and discussions.
This intermediate-level Business English programme contains essential vocabulary and useful phrases for the workplace.
English for meetings includes:
- Over 100 useful business phrases and expressions for the workplace
- Listen and repeat (with phrases spoken by Native English speakers)
- Listening activities and realistic simulations
- Animated simulations with subtitles
- Multiple accents including British English and American English
The course is divided into five parts:
- Arranging meetings
- Business meetings
- Sharing viewpoints
- Leading meetings
- Meeting minutes
English for meetings also includes:
- Animated videos of business situations with accents from UK, USA and Canada
- Animated video quiz at the end of each business situation to test understanding of lesson content
- Regular end of lesson quizzes to test your progress
- Final review section to test your improvement and knowledge of phrases
- Downloadable vocabulary sheets
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who would like to speak English professionally in meetings and discussions
- Intermediate-level English as a Second Language (ESL) students who wish to improve their business or professional English skills
- Professionals working with multinational companies
- University students learning professional English to develop their careers
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Nick teaches professionals and ESL students how to improve their Business communication skills and has successfully trained employees from some of world’s biggest organisations. With over 15 years of international experience, Nick has helped thousands of learners to become more fluent, confident and professional in their business English communication.
Originally from London in the United Kingdom, Nick founded E4B (English for Business) in 2010 and has since helped learners from around the world to communicate more professionally in business situations.
Nick’s highly practical courses give learners the communication and language skills they need to develop their international careers. His clients include multi-national corporations, medium-sized enterprises and individuals wanting to improve their communication skills.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.