TOEFL iBT (The Complete Course)
Improve your TOEFL Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing – Without pain and boredom!
What you’ll learn
- Speak with confidence in the Speaking Section
- Pick more correct answers in the TOEFL Reading Section
- Use test taking tactics to eliminate wrong answers in a flash
- Read passages faster and identify key concepts to answer multiple choice questions
- Memorize an Essay structure that you can use for every test prompt
- Take fast notes that help you pick the right answers in the TOEFL Listening Section
- Intermediate English Skills
Are you worried about your test? Do you feel lots of pressure to get a good score? Do you have no time to study?
I’ll make the TOEFL easy, so you won’t be worried or pressured, even if you don’t have a lot of time!
Don’t worry if your English is bad.
No matter how bad your English, this class has short videos (under 3 minutes) that teach you 1 subject per video.
I break down the TOEFL test into little bits, so that you learn only 1 thing at a time.
“I don’t know where to start! I don’t have time!”
You can start right here.
You don’t have to be overwhelmed. You just have to take very small steps.
I know you think that the test is big and scary, but this class will break down the test into understandable pieces.
I teach from the very basics, so by the time we finish, you will have lots of practice and experience with the TOEFL.
“How is this class different from the other classes?”
You will learn with pictures.
You will hear me speak “easy to understand English”. I speak slowly, but clearly.
You will learn from someone who has more than 4 years of experience teaching TOEFL.
You will learn from someone who has taught over 10,000 students online.
I won’t be repetitive and boring.
Are the videos good quality?
Yes, I use the best technology to record the videos.
The sound and videos are good quality, so you don’t have to worry about technical problems.
I make sure that the questions, quizzes, and reading are clear and easy to read in the video.
Three reasons why you should take this class:
- The Videos are short. most videos are less than 3 minutes long. Each video teaches you 1 thing, so it’s easy to remember.
- This entire class is short. I don’t talk about useless things. I only talk about things that appear on the TOEFL that will help you.
- You can see me (the teacher) in the video. I make sure that you continue to learn and not be bored.
“But it’s expensive!”
Yes, because this is a good class.
You get what you pay for.
It’s better to take this class than paying $200 USD to take the TOEFL, and fail.
Then you have to spend another $200 USD to take the TOEFL for a second time.
Why not invest in this class, and then take the TOEFL test only ONCE?
How the class is structured:
There are 110 videos.
Most videos are less than 3 minutes long. (So you won’t get bored!)
We cover every section of the TOEFL (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing)
You will get practice questions.
You will also get the answers, and an explanation of answers.
You will learn how to take notes on every section.
You will also get a list of things you should memorize.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to take the TOEFL English Test
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
- Every course I teach is delivered from the heart with honesty and experience. I like to speak really slowly and say things that are easily understood.
- I used to be a teacher, AND a student. A lot of the things that I teach, I have learned recently. So I know what it’s like to be a student and what things students have difficulty with.
- How can I best inspire your learning online? Try one of my courses today to find out!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.