Emergency Course for the TOEFL®: TOEFL Prep in Just 2 Days
Get your TOEFL score as quickly and easily as possible. Complete preparation for the NEW TOEFL test.
What you’ll learn
- How to prepare for the NEW TOEFL test (August 1st, 2019 update)
- How to improve your TOEFL score by 10+ points
- How to think like an American university student
- How to score your own speaking and writing responses
- How to take notes like a university professor
- How to build vocabulary skills for the TOEFL Reading
- How to manage your time in each section of the TOEFL
- How to eliminate incorrect choices and choose correct ones
- How to boost your speaking confidence with templates
- At least an intermediate level of English fluency
*** June 1st, 2020 updated for the new TOEFL test***
Looking for a quick and simple guide to the new TOEFL exam?
You found it.
The TOEFL Emergency Course was designed to focus on the most important elements of the exam. By the end of the course, students will be able to predict the structure of each section of the exam and utilize exclusive strategies for answering all of the questions.
Most importantly, after going through the entire TOEFL Emergency Course, students will enter the exam feeling comfortable and confident in their TOEFL knowledge and skills.
Students who enroll in the course will gain access to:
- 5x hours of never-before-seen video lectures
- 1x Complete TOEFL test (with an answer key)
- 1x TOEFL Diagnostic test
- 1x Essential TOEFL Vocabulary List
- 10x additional TOEFL worksheets
And students will be able to go through all of the video content in just five hours. This course is a perfect fit for students who are new to the TOEFL, or for experienced TOEFL takers who are looking for a fresh approach to the test.
There are two types of TOEFL takers, those who get their score and those who do not. The ones that fail to reach their goal, regret their lack of preparation. Enroll today and walk in on TOEFL test day without any regrets.
Who this course is for:
- Any student who needs to take the TOEFL
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Josh MacPherson is a seasoned English language teacher who conducts classes and creates materials for motivated English language learners. He is the head instructor at TST Prep and TOEFL Speaking Teacher, two online schools focused on TOEFL preparation. As of early 2019, his TST Prep Youtube channel has over 30,000 subscribers and his TOEFL Speaking Success courses on Udemy have enrolled over 25,000 students from more than 120 countries. He has served as academic coordinator of the Intensive English Program at ASA College in midtown Manhattan and as the coordinator of the Corporate Sales Division for Shane Schools in Kansai, Japan. His videos have garnered over a million views on Youtube and his courses have received hundreds of 5-star ratings. His current website, TST Prep, is visited by hundreds of students daily. When Josh isn’t teaching students or developing content, he enjoys spending time with his wife Naomi and their two children, Lea and Jin.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.