TOEFL English Vocabulary
English Vocabulary for TOEFL. Learn Vocabulary easily with pictures.
What you’ll learn
- Improve your English for a higher TOEFL test score
- Read and understand words from the TOEFL reading passages
- Not forget the vocabulary words
- Remember 100 commonly used Intermediate level English words.
- Beginner English Reading and Listening Skills
JOIN 13,000+ SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS USING THIS COURSE TO LEARN TOEFL VOCABULARY !
Get a higher score on the TOEFL exam
In this course – just a few videos – you will learn 100 TOEFL vocabulary words with Cartoon Pictures.
It’s simple. It’s easy.
At the end of the course, you will have memorized 100 new English vocabulary words.
This course is for ESL students and native English speakers who want to learn useful Intermediate English Vocabulary for school or work.
Pronounce English words correctly on the Test
Are you scared that you don’t pronounce English words correctly?
Are you sick of taking English tests, like the TOEFL, and doing badly?
You know exactly what you are trying to convey, but you don’t know what to say?
Well, you’re not alone.
I can teach you vocabulary words so you can have better English for work and school.
Is YOUR English letting you down? Do you have trouble listening to audio?
Don’t worry. This class is easy to understand.
I’ll speak slowly and clearly. There are also captions on the videos so you can see what I’m speaking about.
Take the class now! It’s fun, it’s EASY. And you will remember the English words forever.
See you in class!
Click the button to enroll in this course now. Improve your English and increase your TOEFL score.
Who this course is for:
- For people who need to learn English for work or school
- For people studying the TOEFL and want to get a high score
- For people who are taking the SAT or ACT tests
- For people who study, but always forget what they’ve learned
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
- Every course I teach is delivered from the heart with honesty and experience. I like to speak really slowly and say things that are easily understood.
- I used to be a teacher, AND a student. A lot of the things that I teach, I have learned recently. So I know what it’s like to be a student and what things students have difficulty with.
- How can I best inspire your learning online? Try one of my courses today to find out!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.