New SAT 2020 | Video Solns to 580 Official Study Guide Math
I assume you know nothing! Learn quick & efficient ways to solve all 580 Math Questions in the Official SAT Study Guide
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course you will know how to breakdown and answer basic to advanced SAT Math questions for the New SAT 2020
- In this course, you will learn to identify different Math topics and how to start, breakdown & solve each question for the New SAT 2020
- Official SAT Study Guide (2020 Edition) Textbook (ISBN-10: 1457312190) – You need to buy this book on Amazon first, before starting my course.
Hi my name is Olu Sanya and I welcome you to this SAT Prep course. The # 1 question I get from students in our SAT Prep Classes is, OLU how do I start the question? I have designed this SAT Prep course with that question in mind, In this course you will learn how to start & completely solve the most commonly asked questions types on the SAT test by seeing how I breakdown 580 SAT Math questions from the New SAT Study Guide 2020. You don’t have to worry if you have forgotten 8th, 9th or 10th grade Math, in this course I assume you know nothing so I take my time to break every question down as I start from the basics. Checkout the free videos.
Textbook required for this course :
Official SAT Study Guide (2020 Edition) by The Collegeboard : available on Amazon
Included when you buy this Course
- I assume you know nothing, so I take time to breakdown each questions carefully.
- 580 SAT Math Video Solutions
- FREE SAT Math formula Sheet PDF (available for download in Lecture 2)
- FREE SAT Math/Verbal Workbook PDF (available for download in Lecture 2)
- Download & work through FREE SAT Math/Verbal Workbook PDF in Lecture 2
- Take a timed practice test from the Official SAT Study Guide (2020 Edition) Textbook then use the Math video solutions in this course as an instruction tool for whichever question you get wrong or if you need a different way to solve the question.
- Change video setting to “1080p” button at bottom right of Video for improved Video quality
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the student who has started prepping for the Newly re-designed SAT Test but needs help on how best to START different types of SAT Math questions & strategies for solving them quickly Gizle
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
For over a decade, I have shown students how to “THINK & PICK THE CORRECT ANSWER”. I graduated from Morehouse College with a degree in Applied physics and also received an Electrical Engineering degree from Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech). I have the unique ability of simplifying the most complex Math, Chemistry, Physics, SAT, ACT, GRE & GMAT problems to help any student young or old, master the subject matter and gain confidence in their new found understanding.
I am known for telling my students as I calm them down, “It’s not difficult, you just don’t know it yet, now let me help you by teaching you” – This quote shows my passionate belief that every student has the capacity to learn and I am committed to customizing success one student at a time.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.