SAT Math 2 Subject Test – Watch Me Solve!
Gain speed, confidence, and skill all in one course!
What you’ll learn
- Solve problems with more speed, confidence, and skill.
- Have a full, comprehensive understanding of the correct answer choices.
- You should a basic understanding of the SAT® Math 2 course.
- You should be proficient in algebra I and geometry.
- You should have a basic understanding of Trigonometry and Pre-Calculus.
If you’re tired of struggling to decipher the explanations provided by the SAT® test makers, then this course is for you. I don’t know about you, but sometimes it seems to me like they don’t even want you to understand the explanations!
I created this course with that exact problem in mind. This course allows you to watch me solve these problems in the time required – or less – with easy-to-understand explanations as I go.
I’ve tutored math for nearly 10 years now, so I understand the struggles that most students have. It is my goal to break down each question into easily-digestible pieces that allow you to solve the problem quickly, skillfully, and with confidence.
This course is perfect for students who have done some studying but are looking for something to take them to the next level. This course will teach you to be faster, make you aware of the ‘tricks’ and shortcuts, and give you the confidence you need to succeed on the SAT®.
Disclaimer: These videos demonstrate me solving problems provided by the College Board®. These questions are not my own, and I did not write them. They can be found online on the SAT® website.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students studying for the SAT® Math Level 2 exam.
- This course is for students need to refresh their trigonometry and pre-calculus.
- This course is for students who are frustrated with the provided answers and want easier answer explanations.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I believe that everyone can succeed in education when given the right tips, tricks, and support. It is my mission is to make the difficult things you have to learn more fun, easy to understand, and enjoyable.
Fun facts about me:
I love spicy foods.
I had a pet sheep named, Lamb Chops, who loved to eat pancakes.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.