Advanced English grammar+IELTS foundations for all
Develop foundations for IELTS with advanced grammar/listening/reading/speaking/writing skills – all in one
What you’ll learn
- Solid foundation for IELTS which insures 6.0+
- Advanced grammar
- Advanced Listening/Reading/Speaking skills
- Developed world outlook with disciplined mindset
- Developed self confidence
- Practice real IELTS tests
- Revision of every previous topic in every new lesson
- Fun activities such as online games, surveys, physical activities to strenghten every new topic
- Everyday Listening resources with new and interesting content
- 85% fun activities intending to strenghten the new knowledge, 5% explanation of the new lesson, 10% interactive homework
- Elementary level English
- Optional homework to do in every lesson
Advanced English courses with Mr Joseph mainly intend to bring convergence between simplicity and complexity and teach how to make use of simplicity in a professional way.
During my 5-year experience in teaching English, i had students who focused on complexity in their speech/writing and got lower marks than expected but my students using simple words and structures got higher marks than expected. Then i decided to focus on both combined – simplicity and complexity. Then results starting with minimum 6,0 started to come out and reached up to 7,5 from IELTS in the first year only.
This course concentrated on the very combination with 85% of it being fun activities. It, meanwhile, prevents students from getting bored and helps remember everything mentioned in the course. Even the existence of hometasks could first create an image of boredom in ones mind but as you get familiar with how they are actually done, you never want to miss one.
Also, the course focuses on developing listening skills more and provides you with different audios at the end of every lesson as it is a backbone for learning any new language. How a child learns to speak? By listening to you plenty of hours. If you can do the same with around 700 hours in listening to English language, you can achieve fluency and naturally higher marks in Speaking/listening sections of IELTS.
“It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times”
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to get IELTS certifications
- Students with a desire to be successfull in learning English
- All students
- Students wanting a new and different teaching style
- Those wanting to excel in English in short period of time
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
First, I studied at English specialized courses for 1,5 years. Then, I got 7,5 band from IELTS in 2016. After that I have worked as an English tutor for 3+ years and have been working as an IELTS instructor at “Teach Me” educational center.
While holding those classes, i was studying in Westminster International University on full scholarship and it added more value to what i was going to offer to my students. Furthermore, I participated in guest lectures related to Academic English subjects and in a number of teacher training sessions.
Using all the knowledge gathered, i made a whole lesson plan, which brought me over 300 students.
And i want to share one of them with you in video format.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.