Business English Coversation Course 1
ESL/EFL Business English
What you’ll learn
- produce appropriate language in a business setting.
- demonstrate knowledge of language use in various contexts and situations
- generalize business etiquette according to context.
- differentiate business English use versus everyday English use.
- generate proper conversation strategies for the business English environment.
- Students will need Internet access and electronic device (computer, tablet, or smartphone) to participate in the course.
- Recommended that students have the ability to print out materials for personal use.
This course has been designed around three features: 1) What to say, 2) When to say it, and 3) How to say it. English speaking in general requires the speaker to know these three features; however, it is much more important when speaking business English. This course will allow you to understand and speak English with appropriate stress and tone to make your message clear. Likewise, you will be able to differentiate the context and recognize which type of language and actions are appropriate. In this course, you will learn how delivery influences what the listener hears, greeting people and groups, introducing people or groups to one another, making small talk within the business setting, and how to build a rapport with your work colleagues. With engaging delivery, information, and animation, you have no choice but to learn!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners. Language has been kept simple to help understanding.
- This course is good for intermediate and advanced level students because there is focus on culture, delivery, and context that will benefit all levels of English learners.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
TesolClass is a website dedicated to ESL/EFL teacher training. We examine different subjects such as learning theory, lesson planning, classroom management, and others areas of English instruction. We also create online English courses for students learning English.
The owner and administrator of TesolClass is Robert Davis. He received his PhD from the University of Florida in Educational Technology. His research interests involve using technology in foreign language learning environments, and has spent over a decade teaching English overseas in various programs. Some of his experiences in foreign English programs as been, teaching general English conversation, instructing pre-service educators in TESOL, training in-service educators in SLA, consulting schools, building courses, writing learning materials, and working with city governments.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.