A complete video course covering every aspect of the Academic Reading test.
What you’ll learn
- After taking the Doctor Fish Reading course you will know and understand the following:
- How to maximise your band score in this part of the test.
- How the test is structured and what examiners are looking for.
- How to read for information.
- How to turn anxiety into confidence and failure into success.
- A reasonable level of understanding of the English language
- Internet access.
- A determination to succeed.
Swamped in books, websites and confusion?
Reach your goal faster with a one-stop solution.
A practical guide to what IELTS examiners are looking for and how to deliver it.
Follow this comprehensive course and maximise your band score.
This course includes guides and explanations for:
- How it Works: the format, instructions and scoring
- Reading Skills: to help you through the audio
- Question Types: the variety of questions used
- 9 Detailed Examples: how to deal with each question type
Who this course is for:
- If you are about to take the test for the first time you will benefit enormously from this course. It clearly sets out what you are expected to do and what examiners are looking for.
- If you have already taken the IELTS test, perhaps many times, but are struggling to reach at least band 7 in any part, you will definitely benefit from this course. It clearly explains the strategies and techniques to use in each part to maximise your band score.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hello. I am a UK trained and qualified teacher with over 20 years experience at all levels. Formerly specialising in Language and Science teaching. Currently focusing on test taking techniques and strategies particularly for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). My hope is that you find the courses useful and of benefit to your success with IELTS and follow your dream.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.