Master SAT Reading: Improve Your Vocabulary and Reading Comp
Easy to understand video walkthroughs of strategies, tactics, and knowledge for SAT reading comprehension and vocabulary
What you’ll learn
- Fully understand how the SAT works
- Fully understand overall SAT strategy
- Understand how to acquire a stronger vocabulary
- Understand the strategy for sentence corrections
- Understand the strategy for reading comprehension
- Watch several reading and vocab drills thoroughly explained
- Access to more SAT reading practice problems
In the next 2.5 – 3.0 hours, I will teach you how to get an incredibly high score on SAT reading.
I will do that in three ways:
- I will teach you how to analyze SAT questions and show you the big-picture strategy for dealing with the entire exam.
- I will show you how to improve your vocabulary and answer sentence correction questions quickly.
- I will show you how to speed read and then use that strategy to paraphrase reading comp passages, which will allow you to use the RC strategy to be left with the right answer.
There will also be quizzes, handouts, and Q&A available within the course. I know you can do well on the SAT. I want to be your reading guide.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone taking the SAT
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I’ve been a test prep and admissions tutors since 2003. I have also been a cyber security consultant since 2014. I started as an SAT and GMAT tutor with Princeton Review. Whilst in uni, I tutored students. I then became director of operations for the Princeton Review in Texas and Thailand. After Princeton Review, I was senior course director for Prep Zone Singapore, wherein I developed a system of instruction that guarantees non-native English speakers excellent SAT marks.
All of my courses are affordable.
They are also affordable. Why? Because test preparation is inherently unfair. If you have thousands of dollars, you can hire someone like me to sit in your living room and walk you through the lessons. That will always be true. But the information… the strategies, tactics, and knowledge… those should NOT be super expensive.
These courses teach you all you need and afford you the opportunity to ask questions. Take advantage of these in your training and you will do exceptionally well on your exams.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.