Comprehensive English Grammar: IELTS,TOEFL,PTE,FCE,CAE,CPE
In-depth English Grammar to brush up your English language:English Writing and English conversation|IELTS,TOEFL,PTE,…
What you’ll learn
- In this Specified in-depth Practical Course all the grammatical structures you need to get a great score in international exams (TOEFL,IELTS,PTE,FCE,CAE,CPE) have been dispensed.
- You’ll master all grammar structures in English
- You’ll be ready for a certificate course (B2 level)
- Improve the style of writing
- Speake flawless with a grand language and You’ll become fluent in the language
- How to use sentence variety and avoid repetition
- You’ll have practised many FCE and CAE key word sentence transformations
- Be able to understand a little bit of English
- Beginner level
Welcome to this Edition of Grammar program, which is aimed at improving your Grammar to get a great score in International exams. In this course, I will teach you how to say what you mean and mean what you say. I have seen time and time again, students who are not able to use complex structures and yet fail to get their meanings across to their audience. There are number of reasons why IELTS or TOEFL Candidates fail to at getting a great score in their Writing or speaking, because they simply suffer from lack of in depth and practical knowledge of Grammar that is a vehicle of transferring what lies in their minds unto the paper or whatever medium they are operating in. This course is designed for whom they are willing to learn Necessary grammar points and Structures to get a higher Score in their exams. Also, this in depth course will brush up your English language. One of the spectacular features of this course is that it has been prepared both for International Exams candidates or any English learners from beginner level to Advanced. It will teach you from simple things to more complicated points. Even if you are familiar with all the Topics of this lesson I thoroughly recommend you to watch it because all the structures have been taught fully with all details.
Who this course is for:
- Student who do not know how to start learning grammar
- TOEFL and IELTS candidate who want to enhance their score
- Candidates of Cambridge exams (FCE, CAE, CPE)
- Candidates of PTE exam
- Enthusiastic students to learn and active their knowledge of grammar
- Student of English language and literature
- Those who want to write scientific articles
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Working jovially in different language institutes, I have gained quite a lot of experience in teaching English language. I have always had a great passion of teaching and translating. As an English literature graduate I have been perusing modern and archaic texts, in this respect I am able to go through any technical or nontechnical contexts. furthermore, I have been teaching TOEFL and IELTS over 10 years. A lot of lucky successful TOEFL and IELTS Candidates have been successful by my guide.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.