IELTS Masterclass Writing Task 2 (Agreement/Disagreement)
bag 7+ in IELTS Writing Task 2 Agreement/Disagreement question type with 15 assignments included
What you’ll learn
- Explore IELTS Writing Task 2
- Crack the code to get Band 7+ in IELTS Writing Task 2
- Improve organization of paragraphs
- Know the right direction to brainstorm ideas for the topic
- Know the proven template of Agreement/Disagreement question type for easy scoring
- Know what the examiners expect in the essay
- Understand ultimate ways to tackle any situation asked in Agreement/Disagreement question type
- Explore the structure of the paragraphs: introduction, body, and conclusion
- Comprehend the exact ways to add variety of collocations and connectors to the essay
- Know how to construct paraphrased sentence, thesis statement, and outline sentence
- Understand the knack to build paragraphs with a topic sentence, proper explanation and example
- Know how many sentences would fit in each paragraph to target the total word count
- Manage time with brainstorming, editing, and finalizing content
- Intermediate level requirement to construct English sentences
- Entry level understanding of writing an essay
IELTS Writing is the third skill tested in International English Language Testing System. It has 2 parts – Writing Task 1 and Writing Task 2. Writing Task 2 is an essay which has to be written in 250 words. There are 14 different question types out of which any 1 is asked in the examination as IELTS Writing Task 2. Agreement/Disagreement or Opinion is one such frequently used question type.
IELTS Masterclass: Writing Task 2 (Agreement/Disagreement or Opinion) is a comprehensive guide that brings to you the basic fundamentals, the paragraphs to be developed and the vocabulary to be used for this question type. It helps you with how many different paragraphs you can have, how you can build those paragraphs, how to gain extra marks and much more.
- a robust structure of the question
- a detailed essay with steps
- a set of vocabulary that can be used for IELTS Writing and different IELTS sections
- 10 FREE downloadable questions
This course is like a handy manual to write an essay on any question under Agreement/Disagreement or Opinion type. If you wish to score band 7+ in IELTS Writing Task, IELTS Masterclass: Writing Task 2 (Agreement/Disagreement) would be the best choice.
Who this course is for:
- who wish to bag Band 7+ in IELTS Writing Task 2
- who want to follow the most workable template for Agreement/Disagreement question type
- who want to use target words/collocations effectively
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
TheLearningBit started its journey as Four Elements in the year 2008.
Every idea starts with a problem.
As trainers are always learners at heart, we could relate to the pain points of online students.
So, we laid the groundwork to make our knowledge procurable at the fingertips.
Together, we put our noses to the grindstone and marched towards our mission before moving on to become a robust e-learning platform. That moment was our beginning to everything.
It was unconventional at the start, but our decade of experience helped us immensely in growing towards our mission. Started with just three students in a small room, we are now spread across the entire globe with over twenty thousand students and still counting.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.