TOEFL Preparation in 2 Days: The TOEFL Emergency Course – Josh MacPherson
What you’ll learn
- How to prepare for the NEW TOEFL test (August 1st, 2019 update)
- How to improve your TOEFL score by 10+ points
- How to think like an American university student
- How to score your own speaking and writing responses
- How to take notes like a university professor
- How to build vocabulary skills for the TOEFL Reading
- How to manage your time in each section of the TOEFL
- How to eliminate incorrect choices and choose correct ones
- How to boost your speaking confidence with templates
At least an intermediate level of English fluency
*** September 15th, 2019, updated for the new TOEFL test***
Looking for a quick and simple guide to the new TOEFL exam?
You found it.
The TOEFL Emergency Course was designed to focus on the most important elements of the exam. By the end of the course, students will be able to predict the structure of each section of the exam and utilize exclusive strategies for answering all of the questions.
Most importantly, after going through the entire TOEFL Emergency Course, students will enter the exam feeling comfortable and confident in their TOEFL knowledge and skills.
Students who enroll in the course will gain access to:
- 5x hours of never-before-seen video lectures
- 1x Complete TOEFL test (with an answer key)
- 1x TOEFL Diagnostic test
- 1x Essential TOEFL Vocabulary List
- 10x additional TOEFL worksheets
And students will be able to go through all of the video content in just five hours. This course is a perfect fit for students who are new to the TOEFL, or for experienced TOEFL takers who are looking for a fresh approach to the test.
There are two types of TOEFL takers, those who get their score and those who do not. The ones that fail to reach their goal, regret their lack of preparation. Enroll today and walk in on TOEFL test day without any regrets.
Who this course is for:
Any student who needs to take the TOEFL
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Nurian Satya Wardana: “The rhythm and pace of this lecture is comfortable to follow. On top of that, this lecture has given many tips and tricks (for example, how to structure your thoughts on speaking test) that are helpful and easy to implement.”
Caio Silva: “The course helped me in understanding the TOEFL test and now that I finished it. I feel that with this course I have all the tools needed to practice the test and get a good score.
It’s a very good course for someone who is already confident about their english skills but needs to prepare for the TOEFL test as it is clear that the day-to-day english is different from the one required for the test.
The course provides us with an explanation and crucial information about the 4 main topics of the TOEFL test(Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing) in more or less 5 hours excluding the lessons, with many templates, tips and warnings in a very good and simple way.”
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.