TOEFL Speaking – The Complete Guide
Learn everything you need to know about TOEFL speaking and practice what you learned by doing the actual speaking tasks!
What you’ll learn
- They will learn exactly what they need to do in the speaking section of TOEFL
- They will practice and refine the skills involved in producing their responses in each section
- The students should have some grasp of the basic English knowledge
- The students should be interested in or have some need to learn about TOEFL speaking
Welcome to TOEFL Speaking – The Complete Guide!
This course is aimed to help you develop all the skills you need for the speaking section of the TOEFL test.
By taking this course, you will…
- Improve your understanding of each speaking task and know exactly what you need to do
- Develop the skills you need, such as your understanding of sentence structuring, for TOEFL speaking
- Do practice speaking tasks to further improve your skills.
For each task, we will break down the processes involved in producing the response, show you a sample response and explain how we produced that response, and give you opportunities to practice the tasks in TOEFL speaking.
In addition to this, there are also numerous lectures which will help you to develop your language awareness so that the content of your speaking response are of the highest quality.
We look forward to seeing you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn about the TOEFL test
- Students who want to develop their English skills
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
My name’s Keehwan Kim and welcome to my teacher profile page.
I have been a language teaching professional since 2005, teaching mainly English to Korean learners, but also teaching Korean to English speakers.
I have been creating online courses on and off since 2016, but since 2019, I have moved away from classroom teaching and have been creating Korean language courses.
I love everything about teaching and learning languages. I think best analogy of language learning is of trying to go up an escalator that’s coming down. You have to work hard to make forward progress, and if you stop trying, it’s easy to lose all that progress you have made.
Many of us live in environments where interacting with the language you’re learning is extremely difficult, but I hope my courses help you to engage with Korean and help you to make forward progress towards your language learning goals.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions! 🙂
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.